Our primary office is located in the Southern Tier of New York, bordering the Northern Tier of Pennsylvania.
We provide the following comprehensive Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Legal Services:
- Advising clients on accident investigation.
- Responding to claim petitions.
- Hearing representation.
- Mediation/Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Appeals to the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board.
- Appeals to Commonwealth Court.
- Appeals to Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Deposition attendance.
- Supersedes Requests.
- Compromise and Release Agreements.
- Utilization Review (UR) Petitions for Review.
- Specific Loss Benefits.
- Occupational Disease Claims.
- Employer Petitions to Review.
- Petitions to modify, suspend or terminate.
The partners handling all aspects of Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Defense have more than 35 years combined experience practicing law in the area of workers’ compensation defense.