The attorneys are experienced in Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability.
Donald R. Gitto, Managing Partner, email@example.com, ext 101
• Born Brooklyn, New York; admitted to bar, 1983, New York; 1984, U.S. Court of Military Appeals; 1987, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York; 2005, Pennsylvania.
Education: Cornell University (B.S. 1980); Fordham University (J.D., 1983). Captain, JAGC, 1983-1986. Member, Council on Litigation Management, 2009-2012.
David L. Niefer, Assistant Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 102
• Born Ithaca, New York, admitted to bar, 1995, New York; 2005, Northern District of New York: Pennsylvania.
Education: George Washington University (B.A. 1988); Syracuse University (J.D., 1994).
John H. Snyder, Partner, email@example.com, 315-732-8661
• Born Albany, New York, admitted to bar, 1999, New York; 2007, Northern District of New York, United States Supreme Court. Education: Utica College of Syracuse University (B.A., 1995); University of Dayton (J.D., 1998). Adjunct Professor, Utica College.
Edmond F. Morreall, Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 103
• Born Rome, New York; admitted to bar, 2000, New York; 2005, Pennsylvania.
Education: Brigham Young University (B.A. 1994), Cornell University (J.D. 1998). Phi Delta Phi.
Jason M. Carlton, Partner, email@example.com, ext 104
• Born Denver, Colorado; admitted to bar, 2001, New York and U.S. District, Northern District of New York; 2006, Pennsylvania.
Education: Northwestern College (B.A. 1997); University of Nebraska at Lincoln (J.D., 2000).
Patrick B. Guy, Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 105
• Born Binghamton, New York; admitted to bar, 1994, New York.
Education: Union College (B.A. 1990); Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D. 1993).
Joshua M. Luce, Partner, email@example.com, ext 107
• Admitted to bar 2008, New York.
Education: University at Binghamton (B.S. Business Administration, 2002); Albany Law School, 2007.
Shane Eaton Armstrong, Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 118
• Admitted to bar 2011, New York.
Education: Marquette University (B.A. 2002); Drexel University School of Law (J.D. 2010). Prior to law school Shane served in the United States Army in assignments including Iraq.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any matter.
Copyright 2008-2018. Gitto & Niefer. All rights reserved.