Workers’ Compensation Attorneys – New York State
We provide the following comprehensive New York Workers’ Compensation legal services:
• Memoranda of Law
• Social Security Disability
• Medicare set-asides and CMS approval
• Claim review, analysis and risk management
• Preparation of IME cover letters, recommendations for IME’s
• Third party lien offset management and negotiation
• Section 32 settlement agreements, evaluations, and negotiations
• Rocket Docket Investigation of controverted claims
• Certification of Notice of Controversy
• Preparation of PH 16.2 PreHearing Conference Statements
• Preparation and Certification of Requests for Further Action
• Medical Treatment Guideline Variance Expedited Hearings
• Appeals to Workers’ Compensation Board and Appellate Division
• Interpretation and analysis of new legislation and regulations
**** Including New York State Paid Family Leave****
Partners in our group have experience in bringing precedent setting cases to the appellate level on issues of statewide concern in New York. Our focus is on handling a high volume of cases efficiently and effectively. Our work is primarily on behalf of self-insured employers and insurance carriers. Lawyers are accessible to assist with claim-handling strategy.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any matter.
Copyright 2008-2017. Gitto & Niefer. All rights reserved.